Monday, January 28, 2013

My Weird Husband.......

     ..and I have pictures to prove it.
 
 
     Two weeks into November my husband Harold decided to start growing our his beard, he wanted to participate in the No Shave November. Now it's January and he has yet to shave. When I say not shaved I mean at all, no trim, no shaping, no nothing.
 

                                                                   December 2012
    
     Let me explain a few things about Harold, he gets bored easily AND he likes to annoy me. Harold is ex-military, 6 years in the Army, Airborne Division. During that time he had to be clean cut and clean shaven so when he got out he decided to play with the hair. We have gone thru many different hair styles and facial hair styles. His been clean shaven, slim beard, and goatee but never done the full on mountain man look until now.  I have dealt with all these changes by just accepting them, until now. I HATE the beard, I HATE the Mountain Man look. I find it very unattractive.

                                                                      January 2013

     I asked him recently why he felt the need to continue with the beard growth, he's reply--- "Because I (me) cut off all my hair." Now let's give you a little fact, I hate my hair long. I can't do anything with it and I think I look horrible. Harold-- Loves long hair. I have ,over the 15 years we have been together, had many different hair styles but I guess the current one is the shortest. I can't make my hair grow out over night so I get to be punished with the above look. Ugggg........

     Tonight he came home from work and announced he was gonna shave his beard before he went to bed. The girls and I were overjoyed, we even cheered. Boy were in for a surprise...........

January 28, 2013

     Lovely, isn't it? It just keeps getting worse. So, I need everyone to please help me in my desire to get him to shave. I'm not sure how much more of The Beard I can take before I go crazy.
Help!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment