Monday, July 1, 2013

Still Around......

     I'm still here, just have a hard time blogging. Really want to blog just don't think anyone really wants to hear my crap. Here's my update though.
                                            No JOB (which means no money)

     With this update I am adding a new topic----Financial Strain (severe financial strain.) I have got to find a job, even if it's part time. I would prefer to be at home with the kids and dogs but until we can get in a better financial state that can't happen. We were doing fine when Harold was able to get loads of overtime, that has since stopped. >>>his boss is an ass<<< With Harold's return to work today (more on that in a moment) he found that they will be returning to a more normal schedule which means overtime will be returning. Even with the overtime returning we have fallen behind on a lot of things. Collection agency have been calling and as of today I have been avoiding the calls. I have NO money to give them, heck I have no money for anything. Groceries are almost nonexistent and my small stockpile is beginning to run dry, the freezer wont even get us through the month. I'm seriously kicking myself for not doing to garden when I had the money but we had other plans then. We will survive, we always do. I'll just be ignoring the phone calls and pinching every penny I can find.

     So from the earlier statement of Harold's return to work, we went on vacation. I know your asking how can we afford that well it was something we paid for with my profit sharing money from my previous job. Several months ago things were going good, so we decided that with the money I got, we would pay off some bills and use the rest for a family vacation. We paid the condo rental fee and put money aside for spending. Since then we have gone from doing good to bad but we couldn't get our money back on the rental and losing the $950.00 was not an option, so we went on vacation. The money we put aside had since been used for other necessities so a credit card was used for spending money, which meant groceries and 2 meals out. We're home now and I am back to struggling with even more debt.
                      
                           Here's some pictures of our fabulous time.....



.
 




    With all the worries that I have, my depression is taking a beaten. I worry all the time and it's affecting my sleep and energy level. I can't fall asleep or even stay asleep which then affects how I feel when I get up. Can't really go to the doctor since I have no extra money so I will struggle with then lack of sleep and the crappy feelings.

     Guess that's enough for now, hopefully I will be able to do more updates. Stick with me, I'm new at this and don't like to talk about my problems. My plan is to start talking about the financial issues, my depression and my attempt at becoming a more self reliant person. I am going to be delving into the world of stockpiling, gardening, canning and more homemaking stuff. Here goes nothing........

No comments:

Post a Comment