Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Little Relief

     Payday is coming on Friday which means relief, well sort of. Harold was able to get 30 hours overtime on this paycheck so we are able to have a little breathing room and the first thing on the paycheck list is to pay the bills, all the bills. With this check I can pay everything that was overdue and anything that is due now and still leave us a good amount for gas and groceries.
     Speaking of groceries I am working on my menu and grocery list. I usually work up a menu list for 2 weeks, making a meal plan for 14 days. I know that during that time there will be days that I just don't want to cook, or don't have the time but I like to have a plan. I usually go thru the local sales ads to see what is on sale, this will usually help me decide what is best to plan for. My plan for right now is to head out to Sam's Club and either Aldi's or Save-A-Lot. I am planning on getting a some bulk items at Sam's, the stuff I use a lot of, and then getting the rest of my supplies at one of the other grocery stores.

     Moving on a little bit..... I had a job interview today. Did you hear that?
 
A JOB INTERVIEW!!!!!
 
It's doing what I've been doing for the past 12 years, insurance. I have been a billing manager for the  2 Dr's that I have worked for. It's something I enjoy and loath. It's not very challenging, a lot of staring at a computer and talking on the phone. I enjoying it because, well I'm really good at it. It seems to come natural to me, I pick up the new stuff pretty quickly. I won't hear anything on the job for a while. The interview I had today was just the first round, they plan on pulling the best from that group and doing a round of second interviews. Let's hope for that call back.
    BTW... one of the interview questions was what cartoon character do you feel represents you the best, I said Eeyore. Eeyore is me, I'm blue and purple most of the time, my mood is usually down.
I'm doing pretty good right now though, I'm in more of a middle area. That's pretty amazing for me so I'll take it.
 
     I guess that's enough for tonight, I've got to get up early and take Katy to camp. However, my plan is to have my menu plan and grocery lists up tomorrow for you to see, just don't hold me to that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment