Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Selling Everything (well almost everything)

     Since my last posting I have been trying to find ways to make money and so far I've succeed in making a few bucks. I posted quite a few things on Ebay, Craigslist and Facebook. I have sold a Cricut with Jukebox (125.00) 2 sets of knives (15.00) Gazelle (20.00) Apple Canisters (10.00) Blue Glass Canisters (10.00) Hamster Cage (15.00) 3 books on ebay (19.00+shipping) 2 shirts on Ebay (7.00) a bunch of the girls clothes (50.00). I am currently planning on taking all my packed up books to a used book buyer and having them make me an offer on them, the drive there sucks though so I'm putting it off. It seems like I've made a lot of money but I have had to buy groceries, gas for 3 cars, dr visits and medications. It goes quickly.

     On the other side of making money I have been applying for jobs, any job (well sorta) NO Fast Food. Hopefully something will come along. The fact that I refuse to work outside of a certain area also hurts me a little, but with Harold working in Durham (30 minutes away) I need to be close by. I will find something I just know. Pray for me.

Well back to posting things to sell, also check out my Etsy Shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/CanYouCatchMe
Adding more stuff soon.


'Night All

No comments:

Post a Comment